Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hindi Zahra - Beautiful Tango


Hindi Zahra - Beautiful tango ile EMI_Music
Günün şarkısı bu blogun müdavim şarkıcı-söz yazarlarından biri olan Hindi Zahra - Beautiful Tango oluyor. Klibi de Tony Gatlif usta çekmiş, ne iyi etmiş. hayatımıza giren yabancı ama güzel insanlara gelsin...

There it comes the song of the day; Hindi Zahra, a regular singer-song writer of this blog, singing beautiful tango...this official video was directed by Tony Gatlif btw. dedicated to the beautiful strangers...


Beautiful tango, take me by the hand Beautiful tango, until you make me dance How sweet it can be, if you make me dance How long will it last, baby if we dance? Come to the, come to the world Come to the, come to the world And baby let me show you things 'Cos time is running and we can't lose, baby come and dance we gonna make it through 'Cos we've got time Yes we've got time Beautiful stranger, don't want to know your name Beautiful stranger, just want to take your hand How sweet it can be, if you make me dance How long will it last, baby if we dance? Come to the place where the skin speaks Secret words in Spanish Where the night turns out the lights of day For us to show some courage So don't go, if you wanna know Don't go, if you don't know Don't go, if you wanna know Don't go, don't go, don't go Beautiful stranger, take me by the hand Make me dance all night I wanna take the chance I love the way you move And the way you Put your hands on my hips Are moving while you take it slow Makes me feel like I'm on a river flow 'Cos we've got time And yes we've got time Beautiful stranger, I wanna loose my mind Beautiful stranger, in the danger of your eyes Beautiful stranger, oh oh oh oh I remember, I remember, I remember... your Sweet music, sweet sweet music, sweet music rising...

No comments:

Post a Comment